Thursday, February 16, 2006

Who Wants Revenge???


I had seen a promo last night for someone who was going to be on Letterman tonight, but when I woke up this morning I couldn't remember who it was. When I talked to my wife today, I asked her to check on the guide to see who was going to be on. She read it off to me: Jimmy Fallon, Olympic snowboarder Hannah Teter, She Wants Revenge. That was the one that I had heard of that piqued my interest. My wife, however, wondered what Hannah Teter wanted revenge for!!! LMAO!!! She cracks me up with some of the things she comes up with. I was talking about Foo Fighters sometime back before Christmas, and she was thinking it was a video game I was going to get for my firstborn!!!

I'll probably stay up and watch 'em. You know they'll be the last thing before the end of the show, but hey, I don't need to be up early!!! You can check out some of She Wants Revenge's music on their MySpace page. I kind of like them, makes me think of kind of an 80's sound, but a bit dark and disturbing. The song "Tear you apart", most notably, is getting a lot of air time out here. Think what I like the most about 'em is the name. I wasn't aware that they didn't even have a full album out until the very end of last month!!! Talk about building a buzz in advance...

1 comment:

Lilly said...

i used to want revenge, and got it actually. i dont think that bitch is ever going to be the same. to this day i bet i come to her in her dreams. all made possible with a little help from my friends..
512 for life!
in the end, and looking back, while it was fun in ways, it sure was alot of wasted energy and time out of my life spent. if i could do it over again, I would do parts of it the same, but I would stop alot sooner than I did.
revenge has its place.. but in the end, karma usually wins anyhow.

tkjxwn= tattooed kittens jump xtra windy nuts.