Saturday, February 11, 2006

Photos from Friday


Granny with her red bucket again, as well as her Rastafarian hat and dreds. Suits her well, huh???


And Lilly... She looks happy, doesn't she??? Whatever could she be doing to make her look so happy??? No apologies for the low quality of the pictures, I do the best I can with what we've got. (Lilly, I'm sure you'll let me know if you feel a censoring is in order :Þ)

I am going to miss out on any goings-on tonight with the girls. We're going to go out with Sammy, dine, hit a club or two, and go bowling. Looking forward to that!!!

5 comments:

Lilly said...

Have fun tonight!
I hate it when you put pics up of me... grrrrrr..
granny sure looks purdy. purdy damn crazy. hahahaha.

Granny said...

I is purdy...Purdy damned crazy, damnit....
Have fun Aye....We'll miss your part of our circle...

Granny said...

HAHAHAHA... Just took another look at Lilly and I REMEMBERED ZACTLY WHUT SHE WAS DOIN when this pic was taken...HAHAHAHAHA....

Lilly said...

stfu granny.
damit.
i didn't do anything.

Granny said...

*wonderin if Aye's hunged ovah*