Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy Fat Tuesday


And suddenly the media has remembered New Orleans. Funny how for months there has been almost no coverage, and this week suddenly there are a whole slew of stories. I'm not catholic, so I don't know much about lent and all that, but it seems to me if I were and did (and if I were financially capable) I'd take the 40 days and go down there and volunteer that whole time. Of course, I'd probably plan it so I was down there for the week before to catch Mardi Gras!!!

3 comments:

Granny said...

I agree with ya Aye...I've been watching the news and it is showing some of the areas STILL the same way... I don't recall how many millions of debris I heard on the news that needs to be hauled away before any re-construction can begin...Where on earth are they going to take all the debris??

DQBQM: Damned Queens Blow Quite Moistly...

Lilly said...

yeah, where are they going to take it all? I will write mayor racist, errr mayor whatshisname and suggest they put that debris up his ass. i think it would be a fitting place for it. I think there are people in NO who would agree with me.
It's a sad state of affairs it really is. It is scary think about how long it will take this cunt-tree to get back on its feet when those devil bastards from the middle east strike again. And they will. They cleaned up the towers quickly I guess because mainly jewish, white rich folks were involved. pisses me off that the people of NO had to leave their homes and people have forgotten them. Oh except for party time, tourist time, when rich white folks go down to have fun.

wgfdfq = windy gas farts do fog queens.

me said...

Your a good egg aye.
emmth:Ernie made mountains through hills?