Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Take A Swing


Here's a great shot from yesterday's birthday party. If you can't tell, that's candy from the pinata flying through the air!!!

The occasion of the birthday reminded me of something I had all but forgotten about. I end up doing the decorating duties on a lot of cakes, and around a year ago I put together a page showing some of my work, but I've never linked it to my "Main" page, so it hasn't been seen by many at all. For you, my blog friends, click here to check it out!!! I updated it tonight to include the latest, all the way at the bottom of the page.

I also updated my wallpaper page tonight. I'm a little out of sync on doing that, but I came up with some interesting artwork that I grew up with on it this week.

5 comments:

me said...

Hey! I flew around your site! That was fun! I had never seen all those pics of Lilly and Gran b-4! You dirty dog clickin away! I am NEEEVEEERR! gonna get a web-cam! Holy smokes! That was too funny though! Them two are a riot! I want to know more on the, "niblet" scoop too? I couldn't see him too good! All the other updates were good too! I skipped the car ones. Hey, those cakes were amazing!!! Great job! I knew right away what the Pokeball's were they are all over my house! LOL!

wqixd: Wilma quietly itched Xavier's dragon

hahaha

Lilly said...

wow aye! I neva saw dem cakes. As I already know, you are quite the arrrr-tttttiiiisst. I prolly should look at your webpage more huh?
Pank, i forgot he had those on there.. hahaha ahahahaha.. omfg. that was such a fun visit. if you notice in some of the pics i have different bottoms on. I WONDER WHY AND WTF HAPPENED????? hahaha.

me said...

Yea, Lil, I was thinkin the same thang? But Aye had a good explanation, you two look like you were having a blast! I wuda peed me pants too!

Great Pics! Got me laughin a lot!and longing for those good-ole sleep-overs when we were kids! Too funny
: ()
tkrebcw: Tiny kangeroos rapidly enlarge banannas causing wars

Aye said...

You're going to have to ask Lilly and/or Granny if you want any more of the Niblet story, I told about all I know on that page. Turned out when I heard a bit more of the story, there really wasn't a whole lot more to it!!! Yea Lilly, the infamous cake page was never really put on the map too much, one of these days I'll have to link it to my main page. Anyone who's seeing it now is probably seeing it for the first time!!! The one that really needs to be updated is the Lego page, he makes so much more and better stuff these days...

CVQYPDTS = Cute vaginas queef your personal day trip schedule

Granny said...

I loved the cake page Aye.... Of course, over the years I have looked at your site again and again but obviously, it's been awhile...Don't know why it surprised me so much cause you are sooooooooo talented....


CUOWNW: Creamy Underwear Occasionally Wrinkle Neat Wiggles...