Saturday, February 04, 2006

Behold!!!


A bit ago there was a new commenter on Serenity's blog, Jiminy Pink. Someone (Lilly, I believe) made the observation that a pink cricket sounded like a drink a blogger on a tropical vacation might order. Well, that suggestion stuck in my head and I thought about what might go in such a drink. Yesterday I picked up the ingredients and made several up!!!

Here's what I did:
A tall glass half filled with ice
a shot of light rum
fill most of the way with pink lemonade
top off with a bit of grenadine for color
garnish with a lime wedge

Came out pretty tasty!!! The more of them I drank, the better they taste!!!

4 comments:

Granny said...

This sounds good...I think I would like it alot...

Lilly said...

damnit, another addiction. great just what i need.
wait, i still need sex on the beach before i die.

me said...

Oh, I just LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! this!!!!!

a drink named after me! That is the ultimate compliment! I am without a doubt going to make this drink! it's sounds yummy...You did a great job! I love the glass too.
I am going to read up on you sir when I have more free time tomorrow cause me thinks you are too cool!

Is that you with the pink hair?

Sorry, to hear you are having trouble accessing my site...don't know what's up with that? Perhaps, everyone is drunk, drinking your pink crickets! ; )

Hope I see you drop by!
Ta! my stranger friend

me said...

Oh and thank you! From the bottom of my pink heart.