Sunday, February 12, 2006

Credit Where Credit is Due


I notice I do a lot of bitching here about poor service I get when I dine out. Well, here's a little deviation from the norm!!! We went to Carls Jr. today, and had a couple of awesome burgers!!! I was so moved by how good they were, I actually went to their website and left the following feedback:

Just wanted to tell you about our visit today. We ordered the western bacon cheeseburgers with extra BBQ sauce as is our custom, because, quite frankly, they are usually near to bone dry when you don't order them like that. This way usually they come out pretty decent, even though they are still often made as though the extra is coming out of the employees' paycheck. The ones we had today, however, they really laid on the extra BBQ sauce, and they were AWESOME!!! From this point hence, they will be the western bacon cheeseburgers by which all others will be judged!!! Whoever put these together deserves a raise and should be in charge of training all Carls Jr. employees how to put on the extras!!! My hat is off to them!!! "*****" (five stars!!!")

Who knows, maybe they'll kick me down something good for all my fawning, but truth be told, they were good enough for me to say all that about 'em, they were reward enough in themselves!!! Guess I should make mention of the fact that I had requested extra dippin' sauce for the zucchini I'd gotten, and when they brought them out there wasn't even one sauce. Just asking (again) was all it took, though, and they were brought forth in a reasonable amount of time.

2 comments:

Lilly said...

raving review aye!
glad it was a good experience for you.
i will invite you to my restaurant when i open it. more on that later. hhahhaha.

Granny said...

I's gonna be the waitress...more on that later...haha..