Thursday, February 02, 2006

Fun With Super Glue


At work today Sammy pointed out to me a quarter in the middle of the main walkway of the plant. I thought it suspicious that he had pointed it out to me, so I looked carefully. I could see the super glue oozing out around the edge, and told him so. Of course, not everyone was as perceptive!!! One of the machine operators spent about a minute trying to pick it up!!! After Sammy had gone home, I glanced over that way, and saw that the plant manager was down on the floor for quite a while!!! I highly recommend trying this, and observing the results!!!

This made me remember how I used to cut quarters in half, and glue two heads back to back to make two headed quarters. I spent the later half of the day doing this kind of thing. Naturally, this would be a good time to note that the events you read on these blogs about things we alledgedly do is purely for entertainment. This is a disclaimer.

4 comments:

Granny said...

*singing* To much time on my handssssss..

Lilly said...

hahaha and idle hands belong to who??? hahahaha...
funny stories.

Aye said...

Oh yea, I forgot to make mention, Sammy ended up getting himself with his own trick!!! He walked around the corner and saw it there, and was going to himself "Hey, a quarter!!!" and actually started reaching down for it!!! Good on him for actually telling me he did that!!!

Aye said...

A sad commentary when I'm the one with the most comments on one of my own posts... Anyway, it must be shared, when I got in the car the first time since posting this, what was the radio playing??? Too much time on my hands!!! Haven't heard that on the radio in forever!!!