Saturday, March 04, 2006

Welcome In Pank!!!


Yesterday started out a bit rough for me. I woke up with whatever my boys had had earlier in the week.... puking, not being able keep anything in or down, sore and a bit headachey. Good news is that it seems to pass in a day. I do feel alot better today. Spent most of the first part of the day in bed, then got up and got my oldest from school. We went to the hair cutters place (apparently Serenity thought I needed a haircut, hope she approves :Þ) I was feeling better and got on here to see if anyone was there. No one was for a while... I saw Lilly had turned in her excuse for absence in advance, so that was understood. Ironically, she was the first one to show up!!! She pulled in Gonk from back in the day, who was greatly amused by our antics (second picture down) Pank just got her yahoo installed and was able to join us. She was greatly confused, but also quite amused!!! My favorite line from her, when I asked if she wanted to view my cam again: "No your equipment scares me". Granny had her pimptress hat and rastafarian hat and teeth and big nose glasses going. Lilly was up on her chair for some reason at one point, don't know why. Maybe it was her spider monkey impersonation??? Poor thing left rather abruptly, and I found out this morning that there was a bag of puke involved... Sorry girl, didn't mean to infect you like that!!! Bob was MIA or AWOL, don't know what his story was. Maybe tonight....

I'm thinking of going out to the race track this afternoon. They are having a drift race out there. I think there could be some good photo opportunities there!!!

2 comments:

me said...

Hey AYe! Yes, I had a great time, was very confused, awe-struck but I think I can get the hang of it! Yes, ALL of your equipment scares the SHIT out of me LOL!

You sing good, friend, but I'd like to hear ya alone...without the background instrumentals on cam...just wing it solo, that's how you can really tell if your any good...hehe i think you are..it was nice that your wife came to visit...next time put down the camera!! Can't you get a frigen hint!!! Gawd! Men!

lol! see ya next time!
hpirv: happy people interesting really very

Lilly said...

hahahah great pics aye. hahaha. spider monkey. lol.
u so crazy!