Friday, March 10, 2006

EXACTLY!!!


I've never much cared for the new breed of so-called "minis". They look a little bit like the originals, but they are anything but mini. They have a lot more in common with civics, size-wise, than with the originals, in my opinion. I think a tape measure would back me up on this. Hence, whenever I would see one of these poseurs and make mention, I often refer to them as 'pretenders to the throne', referring to the originals' dominance from 64 to 67 in the Monte Carlo races, as well as in Pan-Am and rally racing.

Today I was greatly amused as I was driving down the freeway by a billboard that echoed my feelings exactly, and was good enough to have a picture so you would know it when you saw it!!! The billboard read:

"There's nothing cool about a fake mini"

2 comments:

me said...

ya sure they weren't talkin about a skirt?

hehe your such a, "guy"

iepkk: I eat packaged kit-kat's
(the candy ba)

Aye said...

Haha, if they were, there's nothing cool about that either!!!

YIZKIV = "You're into zerps???" kidded itchy Vera