Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Shock the Monkey

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS A DESCRIPTION THAT YOU MAY FIND DISTURBING, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE FOND OF MONKEYS!!!


The post that Granny had on her blog the other day about monkey spanking reminded me of this story. I didn't catch all the details, so this is completely from my leaky memory. I searched all over for some reference to the story to verify or confirm details, but I found nothing, so I have no way of determining the truth.

We're all probably familiar with Peter Gabriel's song "Shock the Monkey". One day several years ago while I was listening to the radio, before they played the song, the DJ told this story about the origin of this song.

There was an experiment done on a lab monkey. An electrode was attached to its brain on the area that is activated when he has an orgasm. By pushing a button, the monkey would have the sensation of having an orgasm. The experiment: they gave the button to the monkey to see what he would do. The monkey died 17 minutes later, never once taking his finger off the button.

Guess if you gotta go out, that's the way to go, huh???

4 comments:

me said...

LMAWA!! Hahahaha
Oh, that poor monkey though!
Yea...I'd be havin me prob's taking my finger of that juice too!

oh, poor, poor monkey!

Lovin that pic Aye! You scared me with the warning then Bam! There he was LOL
cxwai: Cuddly Xavier whacked all into-it
haha

Granny said...

Omggggggg..hahahaha

INHOR: Inbreeding New Ho's Overly Re-Populates..

Lilly said...

damit, i knew i shouldnt of read this. *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

oirpfar = often i read pretty fuckedup articles really.

Serenity said...

Awwwwwwww.. bless it's lil heart. :(