Friday, March 03, 2006

Random Funny Stuff


I read an article in the paper today about a phychiatrist at UC Irvine who fell - hook, line and sinker - for the Nigerian E-mail scam. That wasn't the part that was newsworthy, though. It was that his son was trying to get him removed from being the administrator of a family partnership. Over the past 10 years, he has sent at least $1.3 million, possibly as much as $3 million!!! He's still waiting for the big payoff, I guess!!!

At work today I was going by the soda machine as Sammy was putting in his money. He selected a squirt, but nothing came out. He tried all the other buttons, and nothing happened, nor did the coin return do anything. I walked away, and about 10 minutes later, Don Miño and Sammy came walking over to where I was working. Sammy is saying, "Look at this!!! Don Miño bought a soda and two cans came out!!! Don Miño asked me if I wanted one, and I said sure. he walked away and came back with the squirt, and Sammy is following after him telling him that its his, he paid for it.... After he gave it to me, I asked Sammy if he wanted a soda, it was pretty funny!!!

Driving home tonight I heard a news report of a girl who had jacked a police sport utility. She led police on a chase for two hours, driving on the rims after they spike-stripped the tires. She was screaming into the radio as she was driving around. Originally they had been questioning her before she took of in their truck about, get this, suspicion of a stolen car!!!

I was on the phone at work, and Sammy walks up with a can of spray paint, an aluminum bar about 18 inches long, and a stick of gum, still wrapped in its foil. ??? He laid the spray paint down on the ground, and put the bar over it sideways like a teeter-totter. Then he placed the gum on the opposite end, and proceeds to stomp on the close end, launching the gum into the air, then catches it in his mouth!!! I think he was bored today!!!

3 comments:

Granny said...

Some funny shit here, Aye...
With the 'idiot' psychiatrist doing what he has done, NO WONDER the AFRICAN IDIOTS keep contacting us....Wonder how many have fallen to this scheme?? I've somehow got 3 spam letters this week alone.. Trust this, I turned them in as spam but, I've done that before and they somehow get through...
I LMAO @ the 'sammy and the gum' trick...
Have a GREAT Friday....Hope your West Side Ass will join us latah...


KAAAOQ: Kabila Always Amazes All Odd Quackers...

Lilly said...

hahaha omg you and sammy at it again. poor sammy can't win for losin' but he can sure do good tricks.
funny cartoon.
i wonder if you can get herpes from it? Hmmmmm..haha he he.

qdadbxl = quickly ducks always dump big xtra logs

me said...

Hey again AYe! Hope that wasn't Bob's new truck she stole with Bob in it lol

Sammy sure knows how to entertain himself!

That was funny when you incorporated Nigeria guy with mike last night lol

You guys were funny!

Had a good time!

Lil your word ver quacks me up

mlltq: Mike loves lilly totaly queenly
hehe