Sunday, March 26, 2006

Busy Weekend

I have had a busy weekend. Of course there was Disneyland all day Friday. Saturday we had to go shopping (after doing quite a bit of sleeping, I had to take nyquil the night before) since that didn't get done Friday, then Sammy called up and wanted to go bowling. Took the boys, my oldest shamed us all by bowling 106!!! I was impressed!!! Today we visited my wife's grandmother, her birthday was last week. We took a cake and present, then went to my parent's house where my dad and I wet-sanded the primer he has sprayed on my Falcon last Wensday. Its close to ready for paint!!!

I missed out on chatting this weekend. I hear Pank got herself a mic and webcam, so she needs her picture taken. And while I was at Disneland on Friday, I saw something that, for some reason, reminded me of Lilly and Granny....



6 comments:

Granny said...

Cluck, Cluck...Which one I is??


NKXMV: Nubby, Kinky Xavier's Milky Vein...

me said...

hahahaha!

That's too cute!

No pics for you!
(just like the soup Nazi says on Seinfield)

hvslr: Happy Vera slides lovingly rear-ended
hehe

Serenity said...

I'm glad you had a great time Aye :) Very cute!

bsxlwg: booty spanked xavier loves whoopin goodies

That sounds kanky

Lilly said...

Good going there Joey! haha.
Spanked your dad n sammy!

Now wait, why would a couple of CHICKENS remind you of me and granny? Hmmmmm.....
Old Hens? Couple of cackling hens? Invisible Chickens? Perhaps. Whatever it was, thanks for thinking bout me!

wipvj = waiting is positively very jittery.

me said...

Lil, just be glad he aint choking them!

hhahahahahaha
: )
cejcqgc: Chickens excite jolly chickens questioning giant chicken

Aye said...

Granny, you gotta be the one on the left... although I have no idea why your red bucket is over your head!!! Lilly, I don't know exactly what it was (might have even been the chicken flicken I heard of long ago) but something about them chickens, as Naomi said, instantly made me think of you two!!!

Pank, LMAO @ choking the chickens!!! I have a post that Granny's monkey spanking post inspired to do one of these days...

DINVRUH = Does it not vividly remind you hens???