Tuesday, March 07, 2006

LVDDMCF: Word Verification Tuesday


A couple of days ago I posted a comment, and did the word verification game that we all know and love. I did as I usually do, in my impetuous manner, and typed the first words that came into my mind. Well, in doing so I maligned my good friend Lilly's pristine maidenly nether regions, and was subsequently and deservedly thwaped about blogsville by her. I even knew as I typed it that it was, in my own penitent words bad bad BAD!!!

Well, today as I went about my menial tasks, I thought of several other things I could have put instead for the letters I had been dealt. I tried to keep it as fresh and varied as possible by trying to use the main words only once or twice. Maybe these will get me back in Lilly's good graces. Here is a short sampling:

LVDDMCF = Las Vegas double downs might cost fifty

LVDDMCF = Lovely virgins dirty dancing might come forth

LVDDMCF = Light variances differ, detailing more cloudy functions

LVDDMCF = Lead vests deflect dangerous mutant cricket fungus (sorry Panky)

LVDDMCF = Lusty Vera drinks dirty mundungus colored fluid

LVDDMCF = Latent viruses double dip, making Carmen fart

LVDDMCF = Liquid vehicles dampen Debbie, making cum flow

LVDDMCF = Lippy vulvas demand dick more completely filling

LVDDMCF = Loud violins deftly destroy musical concertos fully

LVDDMCF = Leave very delighted during midnight cum fest

LVDDMCF = Live video done digitally, mostly compact flash

LVDDMCF = Liquid veal diligently digests my corn feed

LVDDMCF = Loud voices do diminish my comfort factor

LVDDMCF = Lord, Vera!!! Don’t drop my chrome football!!!

LVDDMCF = Let’s vent!!! Damned DMV moron clerks forget

LVDDMCF = Little Venasiuns destroy dirty miniature condom factories

LVDDMCF = Lucky Vera’s donkey dicked master came fast

LVDDMCF = Lurid velociraptors did dent my car’s fender

LVDDMCF = Lurching violently, drunken debutantes madly careen forward

LVDDMCF = Liquid Vinyl’s demo disc might chart fast

LVDDMCF = Lousy Vespas don’t drive much come February

LVDDMCF = Luscious Vera double dildo masturbates, cum faced

LVDDMCF = Listing Valdez did damage many coastal features

LVDDMCF = Lookit Vera’s double D’s!!! My comfy funbags!!!

LVDDMCF = Lumpy vomit discharge: digested maggots, crunchy frogs

LVDDMCF = Life versus death does make cheating fun

LVDDMCF = Large voluptuous diesel dykes make crazy fucks

LVDDMCF = Location verified!!! Drop down many colorful flowers

LVDDMCF = Leering vampires drink defiled meat’s crimson fluids

LVDDMCF = Loser vegans dimly denounce meat, choosing fruit

LVDDMCF = Lucid visions, dreams, dementia… My choice freely

LVDDMCF = Live voodoo dolls die much colder fates

LVDDMCF = Leonard Vulcan’s dancing dromedary munches cold food

LVDDMCF = Live vit dummy does make Confucius fart

LVDDMCF = Levi’s velcro drawers defeat my crotch-fly

LVDDMCF = Leonardo daVinci did describe many contraptions fancifully

LVDDMCF = Lazy vapid disco dancers mind classic facts

LVDDMCF = Lousy Virginians!!! Dipshit, dimwit muthafuckin’ chipmonk fuckers!!!

Feel free to add any others you happen to come up with!!!

6 comments:

Granny said...

WOW.... Think ya bout covered it all Aye.. Takes a man to apologize in MHO...Some, (including women) don't know how to, in any manner...

KVMWGV:Kissing Vera Mae's Wet Groin Vividly...

susan said...

Your a good guy for sure...and Granny's right.

Granny said...

I'm ALWAYS right susan...I pegged you longggggggggg ago but, the jury was still out...Jury's in with it's verdict...GUILTY AS CHARGED!!

Lilly said...

wow aye.,,
now i feel bad i thwaped you all over blogsvile.
i accept your apology & thank you.
i had no idea you felt so remorseful.

zkhittt = zerps keep hiding in the tiny tins.

Granny said...

The mood I'm in at the moment we need an S in with these other letters....I would come up with a DOOZY!! OR, SEVERAL...Iffen ya know whut I mean... winky's...

me said...

Holy Crap! A sampling? you wrote a whole book damn your good! ok I'll give it a whirl

LVDDMCF: Lily Vine Delights Daily Making cute faces
Ta Da!

It's ok Aye that you used the C word : ) just put a Y on it and we'll all know what you mean. Glad Lil forgave ya! You's the man!

gots to do anotha one now...ok
bjvzx: hehe nope, I won't go there
Benjamin jiggles Vera's zany X-citement