Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Treasures


My wife has been cleaning out everything. The drawers in the kitchen, the walk in closet in our bedroom, the kids' dresser. When I got home today, she tells me I've got to see what she found. One of the many things she found was my first drivers license, from back in the day before holograms and magnetic strips. Here's what I looked like at 16. There were a bunch of other little trinkets and mementos from years ago. My wife put it best, I think, when she said "I found all this stuff from the 80's!!!"

6 comments:

Granny said...

Kewl Pic Aye...Let's see whut else she finds...

NNTNB: No New Tenants Need Baths..

me said...

Hey look at you!
: )

great photo!

omltrt: One Momma loves this responsible teenager!

Lilly said...

haha. treasure indeed.
cute.

Aye said...

"I see you're an organ donor. Do you really think that's a good idea???"

TGIVNJS = The goods in Vera's nasty jiney stank!!!

me said...

Who, WHat WHere? What is this organ donor stuff about?
me confused.

Aye said...

Hahaha, the organ donor line hearkens back to my "Desperation" post, Panky. Near the beginning, the demonically possesed psycho cop asks a guy that. A bit later he's reciting the Miranda rights to the guy, and slips in "I'm going to kill you" without missing a beat.

I finished my last book and dug out Desperation (and The Regulators, but that's second or maybe third) and started in on it. That part reminded me of the license she'd found. They used to send paper renewal extentions that you'd stick to the back. I took the organ donor sticker and put it over the last digit of the experation date. There ya go, now you know!!!

CFHBYCM = Clara flashes her big ya-yas, collosal melons!!!