Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Moonshadows

Last Thursday night while I was checking out what Naomi had done to the car, there was a nice full moon. When I first saw it, it was
nicely framed between the bottoms of two trees.
I made a note of it, it looked like a great shot!!! By the time I finished with the car, it had risen past that point, but I got my camera out anyway, and practiced with the settings. The results are pretty decent, I think!!!



Well, that mockingbird's gonna sail away,
We're gonna forget it.
That big, fat moon is gonna shine like a spoon,
But we're gonna let it,
You won't regret it.

4 comments:

Granny said...

Awesome shots!!


WBOOLJ: Wooly Bullys Ovulate Only Late July...

Lilly said...

Beautyful.
You know how I love the moon.

me said...

WOW REALLY NICE AYE< MY SHIFT KEY IS BROKE>>LOL

Serenity said...

Oh man.. Those snaps are awesome! Great job Aye!!