Monday, May 15, 2006

Wasted Energy


Last Thursday when I got into work, Sammy was complaining about some stupid thing one of the machine operators had done. Just after that I read his horoscope, and THIS was the ending part of it!!! It fits so many things at work so well that I made up this image and printed it out for him to hang in his area.

Today at work, they wanted me to make a tool pretty much backwards to the way it should be done. I discussed with all the other machinists, and even the ones who don't know much about plastics forming agreed it was a pretty stupid idea!!! I printed one out and hung it up in my area. Feel free to do the same, or set this image as your wallpaper on your work computer!!! I can picture it, someone comes up to your desk with their stupid idea, you hit the windows and "D" key, and point to your monitor!!!

Speaking of wallpaper, I finally managed to update my wallpaper page. First time in a while that I've done that. I was updating my cake page with a picture of my firstborn's cake, and figured I could do that easily. I used a great picture of a sunset my dad took in Africa. One of these days I'll update my garage page, my dad got some paint on my car, and its looking GREAT!!!

4 comments:

Granny said...

Saw Firstborns latest cake...BRAVO!!
I'm in awe of what you can do with those cakes dude.. True Talent Indeed...Thanks again for shareing...

PKBRHQ: People Keep Barking Really Hot Quackery..

Lilly said...

I hope sammy heeds the sign.
It is a very important sign.
Infact, I wish everyone would heed the sign. Myself included.
Nice sunset from the mother country. Love the cake.. you da man! So talented.

me said...

Very cool Garage page, cake came out good. I didn't see an afro lol Love the Old time 50-60's bathroom! The fileing cabinet came out great! Nice artwork.
The talented artistic word ver King pirate lol

apricz: Aye pirate really is creative zoobily

Serenity said...

Awesome African sunset pic Aye! I love what you can do to cakes. You're so talented!

fbwntg: Farts blown west netted tremendous giggles