Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Half-Chicken Sandwich

We took the family out to Burger King for lunch today. When I got my chicken sandwich, I took a look inside and thought it was a bit odd that for half of my eating, all I'd be getting would be bread!!!
I took it back to the counter, and they exchanged it for one that did a better job of filling its buns!!! No explanation or anything... I could be leaving feedback for them!!!





Of course, one of the major draws there is the play yard. I think the younger had more fun than ever on it this time, he's more confident climbing and such these days. The older thought they should install a rock climbing wall to make more money. He could be right about that...

Hey, someone forgot to take their drink off the roof before they drove off!!! LMAO, I was seconds away from getting an action shot of the cup falling off in an explosion of ice and lemonade!!!



From there we headed over to Toys R Us for the oldest to spend one of his Birthday gift cards. He looked at quite a variety of things, but settled on a couple of Lego sets. I haven't seen him in almost an hour now, it must be good!!!

4 comments:

me said...

Wow what a great clear camera...photos! Is it a digital? Nice shots! You should have got something for that half a sandwich!! No good! A freebbie was due ! The kids are so cute.
: )
gxmuy: gave xavier my used yodel

Lilly said...

Nice shots!
Good going with the sammich.
Those sweet boys.. so adorable.
Great shot from what's on the box of legos...*ahem*
left a drink on the top of the car.. haha..
you so funny..

Serenity said...

Great pics Aye. Your first sammich looked rather on the pitiful side. lol lol I'm glad they exchanged it, but I think you should have gotten more because of it. You have some handsome boys Aye.

Anonymous said...

the first sammich was something that you should have to eat on fear factor. are you sure it was even really chicken?