Friday, May 19, 2006

A day with my Camera

I got up today and got ready to go and pick up the new radiator. My youngest wanted to come along. OK, lets go boy!!! But first, let me grab my camera!!!


You can call him "Hollywood"
I wasn't planning on it on the way out, but the boy did need a haircut. The radiator place is just a little bit from the place that I usually get my hair cut. After missing the turn for the radiator place, I decided to head on and see if they were open at that hour of the morning. The weren't.
After picking up the radiator, we went to the bank. I knew there was a barbers just a couple of doors down from there, but I'd never been there. We walked down to check it out. There was a storefront under construction between the bank and there, and the pigeons were using it as a roost.
I don't know what this apparent bag of water was doing over the door there, perhaps a low-tech security system???

Jessie the barber did a great job, and the boy was cooperative. He looks quite handsome, if not a little surprised by his new look!!!
After the barbers, we went to the dollar store. I did not know they carried octopus there!!! I think I'll pass... Last time I ate octopus, I found it rather chewy and not very flavorful!!!
The hollyhocks are in full bloom. I guess they don't require much water at all!!!

5 comments:

Granny said...

What a wonderful day... WONDERFUL PICS!! Stealen em for my album too...lol..
I'm glad you passed on the dollar store octopus... I've bought it fresh twice since liveing in Florida.. The second time I bought it was just to re-affirm the fact that, IT WAS HORRIBLE THE FIRST TIME!


ADQSEUA: A Daily Queef Sometimes Excites Unusual Adults..

Lilly said...

hahaha how cute!
hope the radiator works out.
the frowers are purdy also.
you go!

Serenity said...

Awwwww.. Your lil guy looks so handsome with his new do! Great pics Aye!

me said...

He is so adorable! Awwwwwww

: )
tcosrbg: Totally cool! open surprises really beautiful guy

me said...

Did the Mrs. Have another wee one? Great new pic Naomi!

???

job????

have a great weekend!