Saturday, November 19, 2005

Happy Saturday!!!


Happy Saturday!!! Once again, I had an amusing time with Lilly and Granny, as well as Pearlie and Bob and Joey last night in chat!!! Lilly was getting a lot of shit about how her webcam had a lot of glare because she's so, well, lilly white!!! She came up with a way to take some of the glare off with a bit of heavy make-up. Daps (her baby boy kitty) was just a little leery of her with that on her face. He usually lets her kiss him right on the nose, but he wouldn't let her with all that on her face!!! See the picture where he's pushing her away??? That cat has such a personality!!! While we were chatting, Lilly got a phone call from Suzanne from Cat Shit Mountain, VA. That is always entertaining!!! While Granny was taking a piss, Bob made up a sketch of her nether regions!!! I swear, we're such a bunch of crazy asses!!! Granny is on a whole bunch of new meds, so she was a little out of it, much quieter than normal. As long as it works for her, that's good. As you can tell, I was clicking away with the old print screen key!!! The only thing that was kind of a bummer was that everyone went off to bed kind of early. And I'd gotten my drink on already!!!

Its really nice weather here. Quite dry, so it dries out your lips and sinuses, but very pleasant. I don't have a lot of plans for the day, but I think I'll do a little yard work, as well as picking up a new flapper for the basement toilet. My wife wants to go out to get some meat at a restaurant today, she's doing that Atkins diet. She was doing the Sacred Heart diet with some results, but then she changed to this one. She goes on about how much she's losing, but I notice that when I get on the scale, it weighs me about 20 pounds lighter than what I weigh at the doctor's office and the freight scale at work!!! Oh well, as long as she's losing, its all good. There's a party for one of the guys at work tonight, but I don't feel much like going really. I'd rather hang out with my crazy ass 'net buds!!!

I've already done some of my normal weekend stuff. I updated my weekly Wallpaper page, did the sudoku puzzle in the paper, and am listening to Handel on the Law on the radio. And, of course, I'm making a post (mostly about nothing) on my blog!!!

3 comments:

Granny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Granny said...

Stay tuned for 'THE GRANNY EMERGENCY BLOG CAST SYSTEM'!!

Lilly said...

hahaha.. happy saturday to you too aye.. even tho its sunday.
glad everything worked out .. in the end.