Sunday, November 27, 2005

Ends Too Soon

The wonderful four day weekend is drawing to a close. I would rather it not, but that's the way it goes. I really didn't do much of anything, but it was a good nothing!!! I didn't end up going down to my parent's house yesterday, they came back here and picked up my nephew. And hung around here for a LONG time!!! I had about enough of the racket and was getting ready to split to do the grocery shopping, but my wife was saying she wanted to go, too. Then everyone decided they had to eat. Blew most of yesterday with that. Finally got out to shopping, and it was very windy and a little chilly out. Winter has come to Cali!!! I read Serenity's blog, and I can't even imagine living like that.

I feel like I haven't blogged in a while, even though I did manage to get a wordy post yesterday morning. Lilly, don't you worry about saying anything coherent, just the occasional weeeeeeeee ooooooooo to let me know you're there will do fine!!! LOL!!! Seriously, I appreciate any feedback I get from anyone. I always seem to think of things that I want to mention here, but forget when I'm at the keys.

One of those things I had wanted to make mention of here is I discovered how to thwart some anti-piracy measures on a CD. I'd recently gotten a disc that, when inserted into a comp, wants to install some damned software for it to play. The disc is made by BMG, so naturally I was thinking it was one of these Sony-BMG ones with the hidden file installer wherein trojans and viruses can lurk. I went to the Sony site to find out about getting it replaced, and found it wasn't on the list, so I took a closer look. Turns out it was a different software, and all you have to do to get around it is to hold down the shift key to prevent it from auto-playing when you insert it, and you can rip all the tracks flawlessly!!! Wery cool!!!

I was able to get a chance to chat some the last couple nights. Granny was absent both nights. I wonder if she's still adjusting to her new meds??? Lilly had her friend Pearlie there all this weekend, and I think that was just about long enough for her!!! She pointed her cam over towards her bed where she was sleeping, and I snapped a pic, but you really can't see anything, so I'm not going to post it here. Lilly had a new top on that was pretty cool, if I were to post a pic of anything here related to chat it would have been that. Oh yea, she modeled Chat Suit #3 for Bob and I, but once again, I don't think that's one I'd put a pic of here. She also dragged in a new friend she's found who's located between her and Granny (THERE'S a thought to keep ya up at night!!!), and he seemed to fit right in.

2 comments:

Lilly said...

located between me and granny? LOL.
yeah, thats a damn scary thought isn't it? not a moments peace.
the weekend did end too soon. i wants another one NOW. the time i was able to spend with you guys was another fun one. if only the "others" who read and post on our blogs would gather up the courage to chat with us sometime. LOL.

Granny said...

What a location for someone to be in...hahaha..
I sure wish the 'others' would join us...They would TRULY see our MADNESS, huh??