Friday, August 12, 2005

Still Here

Its been a long time since I've posted (for me, anyway). I wrote my first CNC program on the machine last Tuesday!!! It came out good. I modified the program today, cleaned it up some.

Last weekend I went camping with my dad, firstborn, and my nephew (the ADHD poster chile, I swear!!!) at Lake O'Neill on the Camp Pendleton Marine base. It was pretty cool. Friday we went to the theatre on the base and saw Herbie Fully Loaded. It was predictable. Lindsay Lohan was about the best thing in there, although I don't think you ever saw her face and her skateboard moving in the same frame. Saturday we went to Legoland ALL DAY!!! I always enjoy that place. They have a new dinosaur coaster and a ride called the Knight's Tournament, that basically is a robotic arm like they make cars with with a seat on the end. Its cool, you can choose your intensity. Sunday we went out on the lake and went mini golfing.

So that's what's new with me!!!

No comments: