Thursday, August 25, 2005

Back to School

Today was my first day back at school, Fullerton College. There were hardly any people in the beginning class, and a good amount in the advanced class. I wasn't sure how it was going to go for me, because I haven't been able to log in online. Primarily because I forgot my password, and every time I attempted to do a recovery it was not sent, even though they said it was. I went to admissions, and they had a bank of computers there to register on. Amazement of amazements, I finally remembered my password!!! Got signed up and turned in my application. Back in the classroom, I checked my E-mail and had the confirmation there. OK, great, now to sign up for my class. Went to log on to do that, and it can use either your student ID number (from last year) or your SSN, and use your birthdate as the password. I tried both, and neither would work. Tried using my old password, and that didn't work either. After three tries, I wouldn't let me try again. Grrrrrr..... The instructor gave us our first project, and I got the main part drawn, but I wasn't able to save it because I wasn't logged on. Oh well.

Got home and played a little RuneScape, finished off the dragon slayer quest. I've been working on it for the last three nights. Now I've only got one free play quest left... with my primary character anyway. I'm getting a membership for my firstborn, and may end up getting one for myself, too.

Saturday we're leaving for a little road trip vacation down to San Diego. I put in a request for a vacation day Monday a couple weeks ago, and haven't heard a thing about it. I hope they haven't forgotten, but I have a feeling that they probably have. Typical of my work. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it!!!

No comments: