Saturday, August 13, 2005

Not Another Blog!!!

I signed up last night for MySpace. I haven't done much to it yet, but saw it had a blog spot on it, too!!! Just what I needed, another page to update!!! I was thinking I could just put the same thing on both of 'em, cuz I have neither the time or inclination to maintain two separate blogs!!! If you're checking this on MySpace, you can check my other one here at Blogspot. OK, now I'm linked :Þ

Updated my Wallpaper page this morning.There's another for me to maintain!!!

I ended up going into work yesterday, unusual for me. Thursday evening I modified my first CNC program and started in on machining some castings, and finished 'em up yesterday morning. I tried to write a program do drill a bunch of holes, but something didn't work out the way I'd planned, so I had a day of frustration. Guess that's to be expected when you're trying to learn something new. Had therapy on my hand in the afternoon, or I probably would have been there all day trying to get it right.

No comments: