Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The News at 10

Well, here it is Wednesday night and I haven't blogged since Sunday... Here's some of the high points of my last few days:

Monday I managed to get two jobs programmed and ran on my Fadal CNC machine. I feel confident enough to claim it as my own now!!!

Yesterday I had an appointment with my doctor after therapy on my finger. I waited three freakin' hours for the doctor to see me!!! I think that's the last straw, I'm firing her ass. I need to get a doctor who works Fridays so I don't have to be missing work to go there. I hadn't eaten all day, so when I got out of there I went straight home and had some lunch, and it was 2:45 by the time I was done. I shined on going into work, I aint going to be there until 2 A.M. and have to come in the next day at 6, no no!!! Because of that, I did have time to watch a video I'd rented over the weekend and hadn't watched yet. "How to Kill Your Neigbor's Dog" it's called, and it was in the comedy section. I didn't find it that funny. Not enough dog killing for my tastes I suppose.

My eldest son got the results from his standardized tests in the mail the other day. Either the test sets its sights really low, or he's quite sharp. Four 100%'s, and the lowest he had was 80% on statistics, data analysis and probability.

While I was at the doctors yesterday, a guy was next door cutting overgrowth back, and he asked my wife if she wanted him to cut back some of ours too. Of course she said yes, and he did quite a bit!!! I said, "he did all that and you didn't offer him a drink or some pussy or anything???" LOL!!!

No comments: