Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sounds bad, butt its true...

Something I failed to mention in my previous post, its going to sound bad after going out for a "boys night out", but MY ASS IS SORE!!! LMAO!!! Those go-carts have no padding on the seat areas. Talked to Sammy today, and he said he feels like he's got an indian burn on the top of his ass crack!!! And I'm bruised on the middle of my spine, both my shoulder blades, upper arm and the inside of my knee!!! But mostly my upper ass crack.

Went down to my parent's house today, they bought my whole family lunch at this burger joint, Paul's Place. It has a large covered patio with lots of plants for a dining area, and they serve very generous portions. I had a carne asada taco salad, and could only eat about half of it. Got back to their house and skinned my boys and my own head again, probably for the last time this summer. Then we went swimming. Oh yea, I also shaved off my mustache this morning. (how you like that, Lilly??? Look a bit less satanic??? LOL) Check my new look out here!!! Actually looks alot like my nephew did last time I saw him, I think. Wonder if he still looks the same, I haven't seen him in too long.

No comments: