Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!!!


Well, here it is New year's eve, and I'm well enough to send new year's greetings to all my blog friends. Not all the way well yet, I'm still coughing my head off and snotting. I hope I'm through with it soon, this has been enough. I haven't seen a doctor about it because I've just figured they'd tell me it wasn't nothing but a cold, and there isn't much they can do for it anyway. I've got Monday off, my last day off, and if it doesn't seem better then I may see if my doc is available.

I picked up a bottle of rum and a bottle of Champaign and a bottle of extra strength tussy at the store tonight. Old habits die hard, I can't remember the last time I've actually been out for new years. Last one that sticks out in my mind was the night I got 86'ed from a bar in Tijuana. My stomach was broken the whole next day. I would have liked to go over to Sammy's tonight for the festivities, but with the coughing I don't really feel up to it.

I did get to hang for a little bit with my East side buds, Lilly, Granny and Bob. It was only 9 for me, but it was new years for them. That was cool. Skimmed through everybody's blogs just now, and saw where Steve made mention of me on Susan's: "aye gets whumpy with his shirt off, keep it cyber." I have no idea what whumpy is, but that sure made me want to take my shirt off!!! I do keep it cyber, don't I???

Happy new year, one and all!!!

4 comments:

Granny said...

Indeed you do Aye! You can get Whumpy and cyber with me ANYTIME ya wanna...haha

I'm glad your feeling better and glad you could bring in the New Year with us although it was three hours ahead of you...Sorry none of us were drinking to bring it in with a toast to each other but, I feel we will make up for that another time..hehe

Lilly said...

yeah aye what she said and hopefully you will be feeling all better soon. you prolly need the doctor to get you the REAL tussi.. tussenix by prescription only. ask the doctor for it by name. sounds like you could use a bottle to get rid of that shit. happy new year and it definately will be a good one for us all!

susan said...

Happy New Years Day Aye.
Thanks for stopping by last night, it was fun, my first.

Please do see a Doc if that cold isn't better, nasty bugs out there. Lilly's right, get some heavy duty stuff.

Congrats on your 100th post.
PS Your dad is a lucky man:)

Granny said...

Whewwwwwww.. No surprises here...hahaha