Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Boss Man


Here's another picture from Friday's Christmas party. As it was winding down and people were trickling out, Sammy dared me to get the owner to put the yule time hat on. It wasn't a thing to me, I just walked right up to him and asked him to put it on for a picture, and he did without a moment's hesitation!!! It actually came out as a really good picture of him and his wife, I think. Sammy had brought the hat and said we were going to rock-paper-scissors to see who had to wear it to the party. I won, then I asked him "This means I get to wear the hat, right???" LMAO!!!
Here he is with the hat on, as you can see it had no negative effect on his play!!! Don't they look cute together???

Interestingly enough, when it came time to fly the plane later on, we rock-paper-scissored again, and I won again... I don't know if Sammy noticed, but we both did the exact same pattern BOTH TIMES!!! I was stunned that it worked twice!!!

1 comment:

Lilly said...

sammy had a ho ho ho in his arms it appears.
thanks for sharing.