Thursday, December 29, 2005

That's What I'm Doing Next Year


I hope this is readable when it posts. It looks so small here!!! If you can't read it, you can click on it and it will enlarge I've learned. But I know exactly what he means, I've got a lot more money in Runescape, as well as the ability to make some very cool armor and jewelry. Who wouldn't like a full mithiril set of armor, complete with your choice of weapon and shield??? Or, I could make a sapphire, emerald, ruby or even diamond ring. Oh, here's a good one, I could make a nice sapphire amulet and cast an enchantment on it to improve your magical abilities!!! Heck, I could even just make you something nice to eat, like a lobster dinner, or a chocolate cake.

My parents took my oldest son and his cousin on a road trip the last couple days. They're staying at Camp Pendleton Marine Base, and making a trip to Legoland. There was susposed to be rain coming in from up north, but so far it hasn't even made it so far south as the L.A. area, so I think they've stayed pretty dry. Good deal.

We made homemade pizza tonight. That was something my parents gave us for Christmas, a nice pizza pan and cutter, a box full of ingredients, and a thick little pizza recipe book. The crust and sauce were from a Chef Boy Ardee kit. The crust was good enough (and easy to make), but the sauce... well, I'd never heard of vanilla flavored pizza sauce before!!! I bammed it up with some spices and garlic, and it came around. All in all, it made for some very good pizza!!!

2 comments:

Granny said...

Sounds like a great gift for ya Aye... Let us know how the experiments go...Happy New Year...

Granny said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BUD!!