Saturday, December 10, 2005

Moon Eyes


My dad and I went to the Moon Equipment car show today. Its really an enjoyable show, there's a lot of cars there that don't have the high dollar look to them, but rather a down and dirty look and LOTS of innovation!!! Wish I'd thought to bring my camera along. One thing I've noticed in the last five years or so, there seem to be a lot more ladies getting into the car scene than when I was younger. A lot of Rockabilly hoochies with tattoos in eye-catching locations!!! I even managed to get the phone number of one little cute brunette!!! OK, truth be told, she had a falcon just like mine that she'd stripped the side trim off from, and was offering it for sale. I know I'm missing a couple of pieces, so I'm going to have to take an inventory and see if she can help me out.

2 comments:

Lilly said...

cool eyes, aye. lol.
hope you made a good connection.
i know how you loved that car.

Granny said...

Here's LOOKING at you...