Saturday, December 17, 2005

.... & THAT'S how I ended up a tree at 1:30 in the morning


Well, actually there's a lot more to the story, but yea, I was way up a tree at 1:30 this morning. Last night was the company Christmas party. Since I had to go all the way down into the south bay area to attend, I went in and worked for a while today. Sammy came over before the party started, and we rolled from there together. It was actually a pretty decent party. The food there wasn't that great, and the banquet room reminded me more of a storage room, with bud boxes stacked up in the corner and industrial freezers along one wall. It was interesting, for the most part all the night shift workers were at one table, the day shift workers at another, and the office people at a third. I took a bunch of pictures. Most of the ladies looked really good compared to how they usually look at work. There was one who I couldn't even connect in my mind with someone who works with me.

Sammy went outside to have a smoke with the night supervisor, Lady G, and I came out a bit later and took some rather cozy pictures of the two of them together. He was telling me later that he had been feeling up her ass while they were out there, and that he was thinking that this would have been the perfect evening to hook up with her, being as her husband knew that she was going to be at the party... Now its Sammy's turn to sing perfect situation!!!

We left out of there, and he asked me if I wanted to go to his place, have a couple shots, hang out for a while. That sounded good enough to me, so we headed off that way (we were about 1/3 of the way there from work) and got within a block of his house when he remembered that his truck was still at the shop!!! D'oh!!! Turn around, go back...

Finally we got to his place and after a while he was showing me some of the stuff he'd bought for his Godson for Christmas. One of the things is a remote controlled airplane. Well, as you may have guessed, he got it cuz he wants to play with it!!! We took it out and put it together. I suggest that we take it to the college parking lot to fly, where there's more open space. We got there and flew it a few times. It worked OK, but it has no vertical control, so it crashes fairly regularly. I got to looking around, and there's this 6-level parking structure just a ways over from there. Brilliant idea for more hang time, launch it from the roof of that!!! Sammy stayed on the ground and I sprinted up the steps to the top. I had to piss by the time I got up there, so I got a chance to pee down 6 stories, that was pretty cool. Does that count for wild, impulsive, and possibly illegal??? Or is it just juvenile and disgusting??? Either way, it was pretty cool to shoot an arc out several feet!!! After that I launched the plane, and it flew GREAT from there!!! Sammy was running back and forth trying to stay under it, but eventually it landed in the top of a rather tall bottle brush tree. As I was working my way down the steps a police unit rolled through, but luckily they didn't stop. Sammy helped boost me up into the tree and I was able to free the plane. While I was up there another police cruiser rolled by, but also didn't stop. I guess they didn't pick up on the peeing off the roof part!!! I tell you, I saw no less than 10 police units tonight!!! in spite of that, it was a really fun evening!!!

4 comments:

Aye said...

Sammy's comment:
plane and skippy sittin a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G 1st cums love then "OH SHIT, HELP ME"

LMAO

Granny said...

I'd like ta have been at the bottom with my lil red bucket and se iffen I could catch ya piss...

susan said...

Better her red bucket than her Dasy BBGun!!!
Sounds like you had fun.

Lilly said...

hahah.. funny stuff.
westside after christmas party antics!
glad you didn't go rock a bye baby in that tree top. thanks for that pic! ha!