Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Late Nights

Two nights in a row I've ended up getting home kind of late. Yesterday was understandable, I had an appointment with my orthopedic surgeon that morning, so it was after 10 by the time I got there. Today I had a LONG program to run on my machine. I'd thought the 8000 line ones were sizeable!!! The one I ran today was 310,000 lines!!! I started it just about the first thing when I got there today, and it didn't finish up until after 10 PM.

Tomorrow is the last day of class. Finals. I'm rather unprepared. I was getting my stuff prepped yesterday on my jumpdrive to take into work and print out my projects for the notebook I have to turn in tomorrow. Well, the power went out, and it completely erased all my homework from this semester. Showed my drive as unformatted. I've got all but a couple of the projects already printed, so I'll just explain to the instructor. Or maybe I'll fake 'em at work tomorrow.

I'd wanted to get on here and see what's been going on with my friends' blogs. Doesn't look like I've missed much, except some posts have gone missing. Hope you're all doing well!!!

1 comment:

Lilly said...

hope school went ok for ya.
i've been sick and stuff.