Monday, January 02, 2006

The Return of the Red Bucket


Got a chance to hang out last night with everybody. Granny made a post on here that expressed some releif at me not having posted anything here yet, so I guess I have to put something here!!! We all had a great time, and got to see the infamous red bucket in action!!! I had my yule hat on, Bob had on his usual backwards ball cap, and that inspired Granny to put on this hat that she has with a ponytail attached to it. She just had too much fun with it, turning it this way and that, having the hair come thru her glasses and stuff... Lilly got a hat that looked a little like a rain hat, kind of floppy, as well as her shades and South Park jammie bottoms. Bob had a photo showing myself and Lilly in a compromising position... I don't think I'll be posting that picture here, no one needs to see that!!! Will was there, too, off and on, but I have no page to link to for him. My son came over before he went to bed (and before the infamous red bucket incident, did I mention that Granny's cam seemed to take exception to that display and ceased to function???) to be seen on cam, and we all ended up throwin' up the sign!!!

2 comments:

Granny said...

Hahahaha Good Pics, Fun Times....No Regrets...

Lilly said...

hahahah. yeah.