Friday, January 13, 2006

Fun With The Phone


Always finding new ways to amuse themselves and others, you could defiantly say that about Lilly and Granny!!! When I joined them tonight, they were already saying I should have been there sooner. They were taking advantage of the free nights on their cell phones to call places in each others' locales, with the speaker phone function turned on. First call I was able to listen to, Granny called the Wal Mart out here on the west coast. She got the toy department and had a conversation regarding the funny teeth, to replace her broken ones for a hot date tomorrow. I had a screen shot from probably a couple years ago, back when I was still on dial up, that had an incoming call phone number on Callwave (a neat little widget if you have dial up), and Lilly called it up to ask what they wanted. They did not seem to remember calling my number (I get a LOT of wrong numbers, must be all the 2's and 7's in my number). Granny tried calling them next, but it didn't pick up. Very quickly after that someone's cousin (Suzy's, I had her ask if it was little Suzy or big Suzy) wanting to know what she was calling for. We were all rolling on the floor laughing!!! Granny does a great job playing it straight, and isn't skurred of calling anyone!!! She called up the Disneyland hotel and was trying to get room service to bring her up some chili fries. Lilly called the Bostonian hotel (I think) at Bob's suggestion, because they claim to have a baby sitting service there. The guy who picked up was unaware of that, and had to go get a second opinion. No, no babysitters there, guess its BYOB!!! OK, how about room service, I'll fill this kid up and maybe he'll go to sleep. Chili fries again, that was a recurring theme of the room service calls. I told her to tell them the kid eats the fuck outta chili fries, and she lost it and had to hang up. ROTFLMAO!!! I got the number of the Spearmint Rhino and had Granny give them a call. Of course, she had to ask them what it was, and when they said its a gentleman's club, she asked if they would let women in. Oh yea, the guy who answered was named Junior, which I had her ask him if it referred to his penis size!!! She was interested in getting a job there after she found out that she gets $15 for a lap dance, and gets to keep it all!!! Later on she called the adult bookstore that I pass by on the way to my physical therapy and was asking if they had an 8 or 9 inch dildo. The girl who answered had to go check, and she came back reporting that they have a 12 incher. Of course, had to ask if it was white or black... it was white, which prompted the comment that that is rather large for a white one!!! I think everyone's face and guts were hurting after all that laughing!!!

6 comments:

Granny said...

OMG....Just when I think we cannot out do ourselves...WE DO!! I woke up this morning thinking about our shenanigans last night and am still lauging...hahahaha...Remember the Wal-Mart manager that got on after about my third or fourth call to em?? LMAO...I haven't had this much fun in years...Glad you could be a part of it...Glad I could...hahaha

Lilly said...

the events you read on these blogs about things we alledgedly do is purely for entertainment.
this is a disclaimer.
signed
lilly

freethoughtguy said...

Now I am hungry for some chili fries.

Granny said...

Now I'm plain 'HONGRY'...

Lilly said...

whats your number freethinker?

Granny said...

You left YOUR bag here, Freethinker...