Sunday, January 29, 2006

Lingering Ghosts


Now this tripped me out. Recently my youngest child has begun calling his big brother "pink head". I have no idea where he came up with this or what it's supposed to mean, but it really infuriates him!!! Probably the main reason he continues to call him that.

Today we were visiting with my parents, and for some reason this came up. My mom (who was raised in the house where we now live) was somewhat surprised, and told us "I used to call my big sister the same thing!!!" Wild, huh???

2 comments:

Lilly said...

That IS wild. Maybe the youngest and mom had an "invisible friend" who still continues to dwell in that house?
That is a great pic for the post btw. haha.

Granny said...

Also Agrees... Pretty wild huh?? Pic reminds me of 'Pink' and one of my fav songs...