Saturday, October 01, 2005

Oh Yea

I forgot in my post (as if it wasn't long enough) I did my typical weekend thing and updated my Wallpaper page this morning, and I know I always say this, but you GOTTA check it out this week!!! It's an AWESOME picture!!! I found it while I was looking for some clouds to use as a background for the flying page I was making for Sammy, and found it. It was taken by Steven Pinker from Harvard's Department of psychology. He's got a bunch of pictures posted there, and tell you what, that boy has some mad photog skillz!!! I highly recommend you check the rest out, if you are a photographer or enjoy great pictures!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your blog is very entertaining and informative. Thanks for keeping it fresh with good content. I have a site with toys for children that you may like.