Saturday, October 22, 2005

The High Cost of Ink


I don't know what the catalyst for it was, but today my wife declared that she wanted to get another tattoo. A butterfly for her other ankle, only with its wings open on this one instead of a side profile. We were already going to be out doing some shopping today, and one of the shops was going to take us right by In The Skin where both my good friend Sammy and I had gotten out nipples pierced. I suggested we stop in and check what they have and how much. Turns out it costs $125 and they could do it fairly quickly, so she went for it. I think it came out great, and I really like the colors!!!

We did go to the wax museum yesterday, it was pretty cool. Everything it the gift shops was 50% off, and we ended up spending more there than we had on admission!!! There were a lot of people there, I imagine if it was like that on a consistent basis they never would have needed to close down!!!

1 comment:

Granny said...

The Tat really is pretty...