Thursday, October 20, 2005

Happy Thursday!!!

Well, it's Thursday anyway, don't know how happy it really is. I'm currently in class, and decided to blog some since I can't get the next part of my project to work right. Besides, I must since I complained in my last post that no one was blogging!!!

Granny, on the left hand side of your blog there's a box towards the bottom that says "who gives kudos" and how many from whom. Hate hearing that you're suffering, but good to hear that you got your musicmatch working right for a change. One of these days I'm gonna make up a page to show ya how to make up an audio CD. Watch out for impending hurricanes down there girl!!!

Lilly, sorry to hear you had a rough day. Get yourself to bed early tonight and have a better one tomorrow!!! *Sending you good thoughts...*

Work today was largely uneventful. I got a chance to run my CNC today, but all I was doing was drilling holes. Actually that was pretty cool, I made up a fixture and was able to just undo two clamps and slap in fresh plates. Did ten of 'em like that. Oh yea, I worked on a program for a really cool project I've been wanting to make. My first G-job on a CNC!!!

No major plans for the weekend. There's a half price day going on at the junkyard, but don't really need anything there. My dad is going I think, maybe I'll go just to hang with him, but I doubt it. The wax museum is closing down at the end of the month, and I haven't been there for probably 25 or more years, so I'd like to do that before it closes. The admission is reduced to $5 I hear. I've got that TV I trash picked a while back that works fine, except the RCA inputs for the DVD don't seem to be contacting right. Maybe I'll open that up and see what I can see. Guess I've got a copy of Windows 2000 to try installing on my firstborn's computer, too. Damn, this sounds like it could be a very busy weekend!!!

I sure wish I was back on my vacation, I had SUCH a great time!!! Oh well, I'll just have to look forward to the next one!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop by marketing article I just read this great article about marketing article you might be interested in.