Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Awesome Show!!!

Just got back from seeing the Counting Crows playing a concert with the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra!!! This is the fifth time I've seen them live now, and it defenetly ranks in the top five!!! Really, though, it was a great show!!! I may put more detail about it here later, but its late. I recorded most all of the show on my new MP3 player and was mostly wanting to get the tracks out of there and into my comp, and hopefully onto a disc. Looks like the disc thing isnt going to happen, at least right away. Neither my Nero nor the Windows Media Player will support burning them for reasons of unrecognized codecs. Come on now, they're just WAV files, what's the problem here??? If anyone has a clue about codecs, please pass it along.

No comments: