Wednesday, October 12, 2005

More Fun With Big Balls

I was going to get to bed at a decent hour tonight, but I had to share this, it's too funny!!! We have a customer in Arkansas who produces nail products. One we did recently was a kit that had a cuticle pen, a bottle of some sort of nail conditioner, and a couple of nail fizz balls. The girl from the company calls me up today and says she needs to discuss this package, and we're going to have to make some changes. She tells me that I'm going to laugh when I hear the problem, and proceeds to tell me that their balls are getting bigger!!! I was laughing, and I told her I can see why she said that I'd laugh!!! She proceeds telling me their problem is that when they're packing them out, their balls are getting busted!!! I'm silently laffin' my ass off and taking it all in, picturing the production guy who had to come in and bring it to her attention, etc. Had to share that with you, I was very amused!!!

No comments: