Saturday, October 08, 2005

Good Day, Lazy Day

Now this is what a weekend day is supposed to be like!!! Woke up pretty late, and made a crock pot full of chicken chili!!! Sammy didn't make it up here, so that was kind of a bummer, but oh well. I got most of my stuff together for next weekend because usually I don't have any time during the week, so got that taken care of. Set my tent up in the yard and swept it out. Sprayed it down with fabreeze too, it was smelling a little ripe last time I used it. Did just enough yard work to not feel completely useless!!!

This evening was even better, got to chat with my ladies Granny and Lilly (or should I refer to Lilly as my GIRL??? LOL you had to be there) as well as Bob for quite a while, always fun. After they all went off to bed I tried my chili, it came out very good, but more soupy than the last couple times. The chicken meat came out REALLY good!!! Strangely enough, I wasn't too terribly hungry, but it still tasted like more!!! After that I updated my Wallpaper page, a decent one, but not one of my most inspired picks. At least I did something there to keep it fresh. I was tempted to use one of Steven Pinker's images, but I want to pace myself on using his stuff!!! Do just a little blogging and looking around (looked at ~DoOmEd To WaLk EaRtH AlOnE's~ page and blog for the first time in a while, Lilly, good restraint shown by saying nothing about her opinion of her father!!! LOL, not that I think you are of the same opinion or anything) I'm looking forward to more of the same tomorrow!!!

Oh yea, I heard today that my homeless sister is pregnant again... I don't even know what to say...

1 comment:

Lilly said...

Sounds of a Chinese sex blogger?
LMMFAO!
I wonder what the fuck THAT sounds like?