Monday, October 03, 2005

NEW TOYS!!!

Well, one new toy anyway!!! I picked myself up a little MP3 playa today after work. It was on sale for only $49.99, and had the one function that was pretty high on my list, the ability to record. It's only 512mb, but 512 is cool with me!!! It's tiny, just a little bigger than a bic lighter, and has a bunch of cool stuff it does. If you have a .lrc file to go with your MP3 or WMA file, it'll display the lyrics to the song as it plays. You can store any type of file on it as a flash drive. You can make phone number and address lists to display on it (in case you lose all the info in your cell phone, I guess). Took me a while to figure it out, because the one forward-backward slider it has also doubles as a push button. I'm very pleased with it, now that I've got it figured out tho. Main reason I'd wanted to get a recorder of some sort is because of the Counting Crows and Hollywood Bowl Orchestra concert I've got tickets for near the end of this month. I also picked up a network card there too, because they were only 99 cents, and you can never have too many network cards. Well, actually, I guess you could. In fact, I'd only need about 2 or 3 more to have too many!!!

They had a guy come in and work on my CNC last Friday, and he replaced the inverter bleed element that had heated up the one time the power had gone out, and declared everything to be fine. I turned it on when I got a chance this morning, and the screen still came out blasted with pixels. Seems like the guy had it running, he got the table all centered up and everything. I kept messing with it, but had no luck. The other CNC operator went in and moved things around inside later and got it going. He says to just not shut it down, just turn off the video and activate the emergency stop button. Seems like the wrong way to deal with it to me, but we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have all brand unlocked cell phone for Low price and many diffirent digital camera you can use phone any service in canada and usa, please see our site before buy.

WWW.BRANDNEWCELLPHONE.NET

WWW.BRANDNEWELECTRONICS.HIGHPOWERSITES.COM