Thursday, June 23, 2005

Politically Incorrect Little Xenophobe

Yesterday there was picture in the paper that caught my eye. It was in the sports section, which I usually don’t pay much attention to. One of the guys from the Pistons was in the background, and the cameraman caught him with a most interesting expression on his face. I was so impressed that I saved that section and scanned the picture for use on Yahoo messenger, etc. My younger son saw the picture and first said he was scared of it, then began calling the guy a monkey!!! You try and raise ‘em right and everything, and look what happens!!! He’s only three, so perhaps there’s still hope for him. I have no idea where the little monkey boy gets it from.

There was another thing in the paper today, an official got killed by a shot put. Sorry to hear it, but hey, look out for those shot puts!!!

No comments: