Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Happy First Day of Summer!!!

Here it is, the first day of summer!!! I celebrated by running the A/C in that little Kia I'm renting (cuts the power by about 1/4), washing the Maverick, and grilling some sausages for dinner!!! Way to start summer, huh???

I got a lot of interesting E-mails today. I enjoyed one called A Letter of Apology from Lieutenant General Chuck Pitman, US Marine Corps, (Retired). I don't know if was legit, the jury is still out on it at Snopes urban legend reference page, but I liked the sentiment. Another one worth a look is a link to some idiot in this video, for once the anchors really giving a guy a way to go. It reminded me of back in high school I had a really good teacher in my Civics class, Mr. Ciriello, who used to call his underdeveloped leftist students "fuzzy liberals". I honestly didn't understand that phrase until more recently in my life. The guy in this video is a textbook case!!!

I could blog more, get onto some of the stupid shit that goes on at work as I said I may in my very first posting, but never have, but the hour grows late. I promise more to come.

No comments: