Saturday, June 04, 2005

I reject your reality and substitute my own!!!

And yet another weekend comes. Time to do some updating of my many pages!!! I finally completed a page I started a few months back, describing how I came up with the name Aye and the subsequent emergence of Kabila, as well as updating my wallpaper page.

Went to my good friend Sammy's house last night for a barbecue. He just bought a new gas grille, which he named Gwen. Gwen is an acronym for "Good When Eatin's Necessary", he decided later on after the naming. We were there last weekend, but we used a coal grille that time. My wife got very drunk and obnoxious, as usual, but we still had a good time.

Today I woke up around 7:30, pretty early for me. I did that last weekend too, but even earlier. I rather enjoy when I do that, I get to update my shit and listen to Handel on the Law, a very amusing and educational legal show that comes on Saturday mornings. You can tune in and listen on the site, I think.

The day is slipping away, as will happen. On my list today is to hit the 99 cent store, and do a lot of yardwork. Maybe some car washing will come into play, too, they could use it, but I don't know if there will be enough hours to do that. There was a fire over on the other side of the hill yesterday, and that made me think of the overgrowth all about the house and grounds. I don't know how big it was, but I could smell the smoke, and hear the chopper buzzing around.

A little note to my favorite commenter, Lilly: Thanks for reading my ravings and leaving your feedback!!! Enjoy What You Have. Hope For What You Want. In Bed. How am I supposed to take that??? Always do enjoy what I have when I'm doing the enjoying. Am I supposed to hope for more length, or more in some kind of kinky variety??? I feel that I've got all the length I need that's what your talking about. Feel my length!!! LOL!!! I'm intrigued by what you mean by that, girl, although I like the sentiment!!! You need to type out some more on your blog, girl, I keep checking to see if there's any new. Hope your getting what your hoping for or something!!!

No comments: