Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Canning is Untimey

One week and one day after my car gets wrecked, my dad gets in an accident. He was driving along and a car pulled out in front of him. In his full custom ’62 Studebaker Golden Hawk, which he just finished re-doing the hood and door on. Bummer. Oh, and the lady who pulled out in front of him was French, so there’s another thing he hates about those stinkin’ French. He was OK, but he's got some back pain now. I found out about it because he left me a message asking if I was going to make a web page of the wreck like I did for the Camaro. Now that I've got mine and his, I just may do that. I'll link it here if I do.
Ironically, when I got my first traffic ticket, my dad got a ticket within 24 hours.

They say these things come in threes, so….
I aint superstitious tho.

SO, did everybody have a good Flag Day??? I always wonder why government and banks aren't shut down for Flag Day, they shut down for just about everything else. Something to ponder!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi its me 1eye ball,
I herd about grandpas crash, I guess the studebaker is a complete lose? Just like my 66 Malibu and your Camaro. I've been thinking about getting another muscle car from the 60's and having you and grandpa help me with it. But now after hearing about this I don’t think I am. Because I’m almost positive some idiot with no brain and a way crappier car than me will just turn or pull out directly in front my nice classic car while I'm going 45 mph, I can see it now.
The other thing that gets me is my Malibu was bright blue and very loud. Grandpa’s car was bright bright yellow and also carried a mean tune to the exhaust. These old cars are very large, loud, and almost 99% of the time have a new very visible paint job. At twice the size and triple the sound of today’s average car.HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE IT COMING!?!?!