Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Scrape!!!


I was lounging in my living room the other night, when I heard a car roll by and shortly after, a loud scrape. The car kept going, but there was the definite dragging noise that followed. I turned around and looked out the window to see the car going around the corner, trailing a shower of sparks from underneath. I guess they figured that it wasn't going to get any less damaged if they stopped.

The next day I noticed that there was a large chunk of cement missing from in front of my next door neighbor's house. Gave me an excuse to try out the still shot function on my new camera!!! Wish I could have gotten a shot of the damage to the car!!!

3 comments:

Lilly said...

Still shot function looks good.

Maybe he liked how the sparks looked or something? It's L A C A afterall.. you never know. haha.

me said...

I hate that noise! scary.

WhoIs Asking? said...

everyone still had their fence up?