Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Crew


OK, here it is!!! I got the whole crew together for a South Park pic!!! Thanks a lot, Eyeball, I'm up a half hour later than I'd planned to be on the night before I start my new job because you got us all started on this!!! Cutting, pasting, editing in Paint Shop Pro. Panky, hope you don't mind I made you up like I thought you might have come out. Lilly, I was up late enough doing this, you come up with the adventure and I'll see if I can get that going.... Some other night, though. Haha, looks like I'm fondling Lilly's AK!!!

On the topic of spending a long time doing stuff in Paint Shop Pro, y'all gotta check out the image I put up for my Wallpaper of the Week page!!!

6 comments:

Granny said...

Wow Dude!!
Awesome...
I also checked out your wallpaper page... Kewl beans..
Have a GREAT first day at your new job today .. huggala's..

WhoIs Asking? said...

That is wicked cool!! And for that a well deserved [::]

Hope the first day went well for you!

me said...

LMAO! This is too cute! Nice Job Aye! I don't know what's around my neck?...and I never perced my ears but I'm lovin it! hahaha thanks Aye for including me!

Your so sweet!

Good thing Gran has that straight jacket on, we are standing so close...she may have smacked me!

hehe just kiddin

I checked out your wallpaper too.
Had a bit of trouble reading the lyrics, sounds cool though.
: (

Hope ya all have a great day!

mqfqur:My queen f'n queer udders rock!

Lilly said...

hahaha fondling my AK.. OMG!

Great job! I love this.. NOW we gotta go do an adventure!! This will be good.

*sending you good thoughts on your first day*

Lilly said...

PS LOVE THE WALLPAPER!!!!!

Granny said...

Ok Dude...It's time you let us know how the new job is goin...