Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Triumphant Return

My parents have returned from their Africa trip. We visited them today, and I copied several of the 1300 pictures my dad took while there. Here are a few of them


These wild yellow butterflies were migrating through.



So many of the pictures came out very nice!!! Reminder, if you didn't notice the mark, these pictures are copyrighted, so no stealing and selling 'em on the black market allowed!!! I think I've sized 'em down to where they wouldn't be much good for anything anyway.

An interesting thing, apparently someone my parents know saw my previous post of their letter and recognized it as being them!!! The lady they were staying with was surprised that people already knew of her triple hernia, and of course people knew of my dad's abrasions on his buttocks. Halfway around the world and gossip is still getting around!!! Least that my phantom reader could do is leave a comment or something.... don't let the word verification scare ya!!! If it were that big of a deal to me, I'd get one of those counters, too.

5 comments:

me said...

OMG these are absolutley incredible! I love them all! How come your pics are so darn clear? Love that last shot of the bird! What kind of bird is that? Beautiful. Thanks Aye, these pics were a great treat! Cool story too!
: )

tjrvgca: Trip jungle really very great! captured Africa!

ta da!

Granny said...

I am overwhelmed!! Beautiful pics...Beautiful memories for them...Thanks for shareing...

TLQVC: Take Lovely Queen's Vagina Calmly...

susan said...

Good to hear your folks are home, safe and sound. The photos are wonderful.
Sometimes I wonder why peeps come and go without so much as a hello, etc.
I love it when someone pops in far far away.
Like your parent's Africa pics, I can almost smell the dry grass, hear the flys buzzing, see the heat shimmer in waves.

Serenity said...

Wow! Your parents pics are outstanding! I loved looking at them Aye. Glad to hear that they made it safely back. Looks like they had an awesome time! Oh my! Gorgeous pics!

jorlhhqk: surely you jest?

me said...

yea, there's more!
hskpozba: Hokie pokie!