Sunday, April 09, 2006

Can You Blame Me???

Look at the ass on you!!!
How the fuck can I pass on you?
Here's some pictures of the little hottie who so inspired me to compose the post, "Seduction".

The first time I ever heard Lil Rob's "Bring Out The Freak In You" was when I first got in and turned her key. She's all that, yo!!! I did a review on Epinions about her, starting out with the first paragraph of that post :Þ If you didn't read the comments to that post, I also sent a link to it to Mazda's E-mail feedback, and they replied "It certainly sounds as though your Mazda MAZDA6 5-Door is meeting those expectations so far! We sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm. Moreover, we hope you enjoy many more pleasurable miles driving in your Mazda MAZDA6 5-Door! Zoom-Zoom!"

Another neat little perk is that this is equipped with Sirius satellite radio. Its been added on, and its way over towards the passenger side, but its pretty cool!!! I had always been of the opinion that why would you pay $10 a month to listen to music you could download and burn onto a CD, but after having it for a while, I can see the attraction. There's a station for music from the decades 50's to the 90's, a station for both classic and current hard rock and alternative, a Stones only station, a couple comedy stations.... and many others from genres I'm not really so much into!!! One of my favorites is channel 16, The Vault. I checked out their site, and you can sign up for a free three day online trial, so if you like listening to music on your PC, there you go!!!

7 comments:

me said...

Your such a guy....
She's a beauty Aye!
And that's no lie.

Sometimes I wonder why?
While driving fast on the fly
looking up at that big blue sky
Can she be real? I just wanna die.

She gives me that real good high!
screaming freedom!! Give it a try!
Makes a grown man wanna cry.

I don't know how I'll eva say goodbye
To my sweet red lady pie!
hehe

enjoy!
ldaylqk: Lady dady Aye's ya-ya loving quietly kanoodaling
say what?

Granny said...

She's totally AWESOME and...she's wearin my fav color...

WYMZAYEP:

NOPE! NOT ENOUGH COFFEE YET!

Serenity said...

She's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS!

hjeuvf: Hairy jugs emit unusual vampire flies

me said...

LOL! AT Seren's word ver!
My 10 second poem sucks!
heheheheh
voom, voom
and I'm ooooofff!
Have a great night Aye and Naomi!
: )
jscxb: Just saw cute Xavier's behind!
Wowee

Aye said...

I thought your 10 second poem was pretty good, Pank!!!

SBDZL = Sizeably boney describes Zelda's legs

me said...

Aww shucks thanks guys! Enjoy your beautyfull car!
Happy spring!

Lilly said...

That car has a nice ass on her.