Monday, April 17, 2006

Where???


"Now where could dad have hid that other egg??? He said it's in plain sight!!!" The egg hunt was a lot of fun... for me, at least!!! I wonder if he's gonna color all his eggs bright yellow and orange colors next year???

I'm thinking about that bisquit crust pizza that Granny mentioned now... I made a good deal of extra sauce to use with English muffins, but now I'm thinking that way instead. I need to get the specifics on that recipe, but I think it sounds fairly straightforward. There used to be a pizza place in the mall I used to work at that had pizza with thick, doughy crust like that, and it was GOOD!!!

Looks like a lot of people got some good photos this weekend!!! Serenity has posted a couple of real nice ones, and Granny had a winner up today, too. I took several others on Friday, took over 100 in all. Forgot to make mention that you should click on at least the first picture on that post to see it full sized, you can actually see the thickness of the raindrops falling down.

I finally updated my wallpaper page on Saturday. It has been a few weeks since I've changed it, but with Granny and Serenity's permission, I think I have inspiration for weeks to come!!!

5 comments:

Granny said...

Will find said recipe and permission granted...Thanks...

susan said...

Did you egg your son to read the sign?
Funny photo for sure.

Serenity said...

That's funny! Hmmm.. I wonder where that last egg could be? :D
Easter egg hunts can be so much fun!

me said...

I love Easter egg hunts! : )
Your son is so cute. Cheeta chick is pretty cute too.And yes, I did see the thick raindrops...very cool.
ihaeq: Iced hats are especially questionable

Lilly said...

hahaha if that egg had a 512 on it joey would of found it!
cute.